Saturday 7 January 2017

My left hand

I am right-handed so if I am holding something to be photographed it is in my left hand.  As well as feeding the robin and the pheasant I seem often to be catching birds that have strayed into the house or greenhouse or, occasionally, been stunned by flying into the window and everything has to have its photo taken before release.  Over the last few years I have collected quite a few photos of my left hand and here are some of them.  I wonder what I'll catch this year? Whatever it is, it will have its photo taken.





























I expect you'll recognise everything.  The only tricky one is after the pheasant and before the blackbird and is a juvenile whitethroat that got stuck in the greenhouse.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly....How are you able to attract all those birds and wild creatures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The birds are mostly getting stuck where they shouldn't be. I don't invite them in but they tend to wander in through an open door or window.

      Delete